Summary The Clinical Specialist under the general direction of the Clinical Supervisor, coordinates and provides technical expertise to staff in a specialized patient care program by performing the following duties.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; in early childhood
education, or a bachelor’s degree in another field with experience in child development
may be substituted.
Must be HOME and NCAST certified or eligible for certification.
Must be organized and good with detail work, flexible, self-directed, and good at
communication and teamwork.
Demonstrates understanding of child abuse and neglect dynamics, child
development and parent-child interaction.
Must have knowledge of the community and related issues and concerns; culture
and customs; organizations, groups, and associations interested in and/or servicing
our community in East Hawai'i.
• Must possess a current Hawai`i Driver’s License.
• Must have use of dependable automobile.
• Must carry current automobile insurance with the following minimum coverage,
• Must have clean driving abstract.
• Must have a clean criminal background/record check.
• Must pass a pre-employment drug screen.
• TB clearance desirable.
• First Aid and CPR desirable.
Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Professional Suite.
Employment Type: Full Time