Vibe Creative Marketing’s vision is to make positive, lasting partnerships within our community that go beyond the traditional agency-client relationship.
Our mission is to provide high-quality digital marketing services to small- to medium-sized businesses and non-profit organizations. We partner with teams to create and execute digital marketing strategies that make sense for each brand.
How do we do it? Cultivate a team of awesome digital marketers who care. We believe our vibe attracts our tribe, and we hope you'll be a part of it.
The Digital Marketing Intern will assist in various aspects of digital marketing for Vibe clients, including planning and managing social media accounts, email marketing, online ads, and other tasks as needed. We are looking for candidates with a cooperative and positive attitude, willingness to participate and assist with any sort of project, strong interest in digital marketing, as well as solid writing skills, the ability to think critically, and experience using social media platforms. Other marketing experience is welcomed but not necessary.
This is a 3-month, paid ($15/hr) part-time position between 10-15 hours per week. All hours must be worked in office during office hours: Monday – Friday, 9-4pm (WFH is not allowed for this position). Candidate must be located on O‘ahu.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Content planning
- Content curation
- Caption writing
- Content scheduling
- Story and reel creation
- Account management
- Ad creation
- Campaign management
- Marketing experience preferred but not required
- Basic understanding of all social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Twitter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Suite preferred but not required, including Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Premiere, and/or After Effects
- Photography & photo editing experience preferred
- Strong team player with a cooperative, positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- No task is too big or too small for this candidate!
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 per company vaccination policy
Here’s what you can expect as an applicant of this position:
- Assignment: We will email any candidates we feel may be a good fit for the position with an assignment. We ask that interested candidates return the assignment within 7 days. The assignment should take between 2-4 hours.
- Phone Interview: A member of Team Vibe will call candidates to conduct a 20-30 minute phone interview. During this call we’d love to get to know you a bit better and learn why you’re interested in Vibe. We also welcome any questions you may have about the role or our company.
- Video Interview: We will set up a group interview via Google Meets with relevant Vibe team members. We’ll throw a lot of questions your way in a random order. Feel free to fire random questions back our way, too!
If at any point in this process we decide to go in a different direction, we will be sure to let you know as soon as possible via email. No ghosting here!
Employment Type: Intern