The teacher services the school in an instructional capacity and performs the specific duties assigned by the principal of the school.
1. Furthers the mission and teachings of the Catholic Church and the propagation of the Catholic faith.
2. Supervises students, reacts quickly and decisively to emergency situations and applies appropriate classroom management techniques to maintain and insure a safe and healthy student learning environment.
3. Provides grade appropriate instructional program including:
a. Lesson planning
b. Classroom preparation
c. Assessment of each student’s performance
4. Provides grade appropriate extended or enrichment opportunities
5. Must have regular attendance, participates in faculty meetings, school committees, and in-services
6. Attends other school functions and activities as is necessary
1. If Catholic, must have receive full sacramental initiation into the Church.
2. Must have a basic understanding and acceptance of Catholic School philosophy, goals and objectives
3. Must have necessary background and training in elementary/secondary education methods and subject areas.
4. Must have understanding of child development and skills necessary to relate to the students being taught.
5. Must have appropriate control and discipline techniques, which will enhance the learning environment.
6. Must work cooperatively with the parish staff.
7. Must have the following education training and experience:
b. Successful experience in student/classroom teaching
c. Appropriate certifications
d. Positive references and recommendations
e. Criminal background check
Employment Type: Full Time
Compensation: $45,400.00 to $50,900.00 / Year
To begin the application process, click ApplyReturn To Positions