Mana Up is currently seeking a part-time Office Assistant to support the organization and maintenance of our office in Honolulu and handle various office tasks. This role requires approximately 10-15 hours per week, specifically on Tuesdays and Thursdays. The perfect candidate for this position should possess strong organizational skills, be proactive, efficient, and pay close attention to detail.
About Mana Up
Mana Up is a statewide initiative to build up and support our ecosystem of entrepreneurs in Hawaiʻi, providing them with resources and tools to scale globally. Many of the makers and artisans who participate in our program have been recognized internationally for their products and find their success in connection to home–from locally sourced ingredients to native culture, or an elevated sense of place and community. As these entrepreneurs continue to grow, they also help to sustain our local community through economic diversification, high-quality jobs, givebacks, investment, and a regenerative culture of entrepreneurship.
- Maintain the cleanliness and organization of the office, including light cleaning and organizing tasks, as well as collecting and distributing mail
- Run routine errands for the company, such as making deliveries or picking up items
- Monitor and manage inventory of office supplies, snacks, and event supplies, restocking when needed
- Manage and organize files, documents, and paperwork, ensuring their accessibility and proper storage.
- Perform any additional duties assigned by management to contribute to the smooth functioning of the office
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Professional demeanor.
- Ability to work independently and on a team.
- Proficiency in Google Business and Slack.
Employment Type: Part Time
Compensation: $15.00 to $17.00 / Year
To begin the application process, click ApplyReturn To Positions