Mana Up is looking to hire a part time Office Assistant to assist with the organization and upkeep of our office location in Honolulu. This position is about 10-15 hours per week and the ideal candidate is organized, efficient, and detail-oriented.
About Mana Up
Mana Up is a Hawaiʻi economic development initiative to grow out local products to markets worldwide. We help Hawaiʻi companies expand within Hawaiʻi and globally through a six-month accelerator and alumni program that curates workshops, executive mentorship, resources, sales opportunities, and a strong community of collaboration.
A strong, local product economy provides a strong fabric to our community and can champion:
- Meaningful job opportunities for our next generation
- Diversification of the economy through exports based on ingredients and values that make our community unique
- Sustainable tourism by integrating visitors into the local market, linking them with our residents and companies.
- Community giveback and engagement from locally based businesses who know what our community needs most.
- Office upkeep (light cleaning/organization, collect and distribute mail)
- Assist with company travel arrangements
- Managing and organizing files, documents, and other paperwork.
- Assisting with scheduling meetings.
- Maintaining inventory of office supplies and event supplies and replenishing when necessary.
- Run various routine errands for the company.
- Performing other duties as assigned by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Professional demeanor.
- Ability to work independently and on a team.
- Proficiency in Google Business and Slack.
Employment Type: Part Time
Compensation: $15.00 to $17.00 / Salary