We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic E-commerce & Fulfillment Specialist to join our warehousing team full-time. As an E-commerce & Fulfillment Specialist, you will be responsible for offloading stock deliveries, processing e-commerce orders, locating merchandise, packaging orders for shipment with ShipHero, and tracking fulfillment in our Shopify E-commerce system.
To ensure success as an E-commerce & Fulfillment Specialist, you should have a good understanding of warehousing procedures, a good eye for detail, and the ability to lift at least 49 lbs. Ultimately, a top-class E-commerce & Fulfillment Specialist processes orders quickly and efficiently while adhering to safety and quality standards.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Offloading delivery trucks transporting merchandise into the warehouse.
- Arranging incoming deliveries in designated storage areas.
- Reading and deciphering incoming customer orders.
- Locating and extracting merchandise from shelves and storage areas.
- Confirming merchandise information matches that of the customer order.
- Inspecting the merchandise for damage, flaws, and irregularities.
- Packing the merchandise for delivery.
- Transporting the packed items to designated delivery locations
- Finalizing the work order and updating the database.
- Replenish depleted merchandise.
- Service curbside pickups.
- Alphabetize curbside pickup orders.
- Maintain cleanliness of warehouse with daily cleaning duties
- Assist team with other warehouse related tasks.
- Proficient user of MS Office and Google Applications
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift at least 49 lbs.
About Mana Up
Mana Up is a Hawaiʻi economic development initiative to grow out local products to markets worldwide. We help Hawaiʻi companies expand within Hawaiʻi and globally through a six-month accelerator and alumni program that curates workshops, executive mentorship, resources, sales opportunities, and a strong community of collaboration.
House of Mana Up is a retail experience that shines the spotlight on the unique stories of Hawai’i’s rising entrepreneurs and the premium brands they’ve built. We feature products from our local makers and artisans that represent their individual narratives. Many of the entrepreneurs featured at House of Mana Up have been recognized internationally for their products’ high quality or innovation.
A strong, local product economy provides a strong fabric to our community and can champion:
- Meaningful job opportunities for our next generation
- Diversification of the economy through exports based on ingredients and values that make our community unique
- Sustainable tourism by integrating visitors into the local market, linking them with our residents and companies.
- Community giveback and engagement from locally based businesses who know what our community needs most.
Employment Type: Full Time
Compensation: $17.00 to $18.00 / Hourly